Studentų St. 39, Room 220
LT-08106 Vilnius, Lithuania
Tel.: +370 5 272 69 71
Fax: +370 5 272 55 53
Administrative assistant Renata Mažyliene, E-mail: email@example.com
The Intercultural Communication Centre was established in 2009 as part of the Faculty of Philology.
The Centre aims to develop intercultural communication and cooperation, improve intercultural communication competences related to the studied languages as well as cultural, historical, political and economic peculiarities of the countries and develop communicative linguistic competences by forming practical skills of positive perception of other languages, cultures and their uniqueness.
Functions of the centre
- Intercultural Communication Centre organises events, seminars and projects that promote intercultural communication and cooperation.
- The Centre also offers various language courses.
- Anybody interested in the field is invited to join our courses to learn and/or improve their foreign language skills, get acquainted with new modern language teaching methods and technologies, find out about the culture, history, politics and economy of the countries of languages studied.
- School-leavers can choose our professional help to better prepare for state school-leaving examinations of English, French, German, and Lithuanian lanuages as well as the popular IELTS (the International English Language Testing System) examination.
- In addition, the Centre offers translation services.
Intercultural Communication Centre organises various language courses.
School-leavers are invited to choose our professional help to better prepare for state school-leaving examinations of English, French, German, and/or Lithuanian languages as well as IELTS examination.
Teachers and lecturers are invited to improve their qualification in various seminars and events. Certificates are issued.